Cadence offers a selection of comprehensive courses in bike-fitting which draw on our wealth of experience in bike-fitting. Courses can be tailored to suit the prospective students’ needs.
This two day course equips the student to provide point-of-sale bike-fit related services.
- Selecting bike size
- Fundamental cycling biomechanics
- Anatomical landmarks
- Mechanical adjustments
- Step-by-step bike-fit
- Saddle interface
- Cleat adjustment
Custom cycling orthotics
A one day course that provides the student with the anatomical, technical, and practical information to sell and produce custom cycling orthotics.
- Anatomy of the foot
- Physical assessment
- Solving foot related problems
- Moulding and finishing orthotics
A one day course which allows to fitter to make the most of using Cadence 3DMA motion capture technology.
- The role of motion capture in bike-fitting
- Navigating the 3DMA interface
- Relevant anatomy
- 3DMA set-up, practical considerations
- Interpreting 3DMA: Numerical values, visual elements
- Monitoring changes with motion capture
- Recording bike-fit measurements.
This course provides students with the skills to conduct stand-alone bike-fitting services to a high standard.
A five day course that comprises all other courses with the following additional topics covered.
- Advanced biomechanics, rider weight distribution, and cycling posture
- Detailed cycling related anatomy
- Detailed rider assessment
- Specific medical conditions
- Tri/TT, track, and flat-bar specific fit
- Problem solving
- Measuring bike-fit, analogue/digital
- Assessing pedalling dynamics
- Bike-fit work flow